HP iPAQ H2210 Review

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

booges's review of HP iPAQ H2210

HP iPAQ H2210

“I first purchased my HP iPAQ H2210 as it was on sale...”

Written on: 17/08/2004 by booges (4 reviews written)

I first purchased my HP iPAQ H2210 as it was on sale with the TOM TOM Navigator software and to be honest it was the software I was after. The hardware could have been anything as long as I stopped getting lost.. BUT. the iPAQ has become indispensable. I don't know how I ever lived without it. The unit is compact, powerful, flexible and is really fast. I have used palm tops in the past and the lack of speed and usability has always put me off. Expandable memory is handy and the inbuilt voice recorder is my most used function.

I have spoken to others who also have this unit and they all warned me NOT to use the black nylon case that comes with the iPAQ as all who have used it have had the screens scratched- splash out on a case that has storage for your SD memory cards and they will always be at hand, they are quite cheap. All in all a great gadget!

• Screen Quality