Fuji Finepix 2600 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Luc.'s review of Fuji Finepix 2600

“This Fuji Finepix 2600 took many better shots at our...”

Written on: 23/10/2002 by Luc. (1 review written)

Amazing quality images and very easy to use.

Eats batteries.

General Comments
This Fuji Finepix 2600 took many better shots at our beach wedding than the 'professional' photographer we paid for! The simple movie mode is good too. But don't even think of using regular AA batteries - you'll get only 4 shots from a brand new pack of Duracells!

• Image Quality

59122_Fujifan.'s Response to 45755_Luc.'s Review

Written on: 19/12/2002

I have the camera, and it came with the appropriate batteries. I would never dream of putting duracells in them, use what the manufacturer gives you. Mine came with 2 batteries and a charger, and I can go 2 weeks before charging the batteries. TERRIFIC CAMERA!

64361_Charlesw.'s Response to 45755_Luc.'s Review

Written on: 11/01/2003

I had the Finepix 2400 - a great camera. You could use duracells. They would last months and I never had the feeling that they were discharging when the camera was not in use. I actually gave up using the rechargeables because of the inconvenience of recharging, which was a major pain when travelling.
Unfortunately my 2400 was stolen. The 2600 is equivalent in terms of picture quality, but the battery issue is dreadful. I am travelling for 3 weeks soon and will have to take the charger and hope that the international adaptor for Brazil agrees with it!