New York Apartments Review

wendyel's review of New York Apartments

“Spent a really great holiday in the New York...

Written on: 04/08/2004 by wendyel (1 review written)

Lovely, clean, comfortable apartments, just off the main road (so quiet) next to a good supermarket and within walking distance of the Harbour and town centre

If you don't like to walk, maybe you would prefer more central accommodation.

General Comments
Spent a really great holiday in the New York Apartments - helpful staff, great accommodation and, to our mind, an almost perfect location - near enough to Paphos centre but not so near as to be noisy, etc. Next time we go to Cyprus, I will definitely try to book the New York Apartments again

166162_Chopsy's Response to wendyel's Review

Written on: 17/08/2004

Hi,
<br>
<br>we have just returned from the New York Plaza (My wife and I) and cannot agree with the comments written here apart from the location. There are 3 sets of accommodation blocks making up the 'New York Plaza' and I think it must be pot luck which block you get. The block opposite the entrance (adjacent to the pool) is very old and is very dirty. We spoke to a few couples / families who were there and we did not find one who was happy with the place. One couple were told by the 'rep' when complaining about the dirt - 'what do you expect for a cheap holiday!!' As stated in the other review the pool is far too small for the amount of accommodation and judging by the number of people using the pool on some afternoons I doubt it is very healthy.
<br>
<br>If you have already booked - insist on a room in the new block. If you haven't booked - DON'T.