Sony Ericsson T300 Review

• Reception

• Style

m0rPh3u5's review of Sony Ericsson T300

Sony Ericsson T300

“I have had my T300 for 7 months now, I can just say...”

Written on: 30/07/2004 by m0rPh3u5 (1 review written)

Color, polyphonic, downloadeble games, pictures, themes, sounds, easy to use.

Only 256 color-screen.

General Comments
I have had my T300 for 7 months now, I can just say "IT IS A GREAT PHONE!!": it is cheap, color, polyphonic, you can download games, themes, pictures, sounds, screensavers and so much more. The screen quality is average, but very good, for a 256 color-screen. Pictures taken with camera don't look good on it, but you have to accept the fact that the phones screen acts just as a viewfinder; if you download the pictures to your PC (via IRDA or e-mail), they look perfect!

WAP, email, MMS are easy to use.

Battery-life is good, between 3(in case of 20 min talk per day + browsing wap 20-30 min per day + play games 15-20 min) to 6 days, but not less!!!

The aspect of the phone ia a bit strange but it has kind of a retro look that I find attractive.

Has many attachable accessories, like: 16bit MCA-25 camera with internal memory, zoom and effects; MP3 player; FM radio; Bluetooth.

The pone has a lot of cool features, the only "-" point is that it has no calendar, but really...how often would you use it if it had?...

Sound and signal quality are great, I had absolute no problems with my T300.

As for those who don't like it, I can only ask them what other phone can you buy with 70$ that is better? What do you expect more from it? If you want a super phone go buy a P900, but don't expect from a T300 to fore fill all of your fantasies. I mean, God, it is only a phone...

• Battery Life