Puma King Pro Review

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance Enhancement

Schlank's review of Puma King Pro

Puma King Pro boots can be bought for a great price of...”

Written on: 25/07/2004 by Schlank (1 review written)

Very agile
Good value for money
Simple, effective and stylish design

Could be 'snazzier' to compete with the nike 90 range

General Comments
Puma King Pro boots can be bought for a great price of £50, but most places sell it for around £70, so shop around. Also, I am talking about the metal stud's version. At first these boots look fairly average, but at a closer view you van see the careful designed shape of the boot, using 'duo flex' technology, is really quite stylish. What made me buy them was the fact that they look expensive when you are playing in them but are different from the OTT Nike 90 brand that are becoming increasingly common. A good buy and in my opinion one of the best value boots that's in its price range. I would recommend this boot to anyone!

PS Paul Robinson has a pair.

• Screw In

Type Of Boot

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance Enhancement

Lukehaydon's Response to 163581_Schlank's Review

Written on: 13/01/2006

Firstly I cannot understand what you'd buy a pair of boots based purely on how expensive they look. Sure, the styling is important and hopefully they don't look anything like the Nike 90's which are completely grotesque.
<br>
These boots are a classic and have maintained their traditional look and comfort over the years. Because Puma haven't paid a pro thousands to endorse them means they are more affordable than Predators and probably less renown because of it. I hardly see anyone wearing them anymore but then again it's hard to find black leather football boots in my local shops!
<br>
Reliable, well fitted and underrated. The Puma King Pro's I've found to be more durable then Adidas World Cups, Profi's and predators. A firm favourite with many semi-pros and yes even Paul Robinson.

Mteggart06's Response to 163581_Schlank's Review

Written on: 04/07/2006

I recently bought a pair of puma kings and they were the most uncomfortable pair of boots i have owned. The studs on the underside stuck into my feet making it impossible to play. They were awful in comparison to my previous pair of boots, Adidas f50+ which were also very plain, black and white but much more comfortable and in my opinion great value for money. I purchased the Puma King football boots due to the reviews and opinions of my friends, all of whom saying how comfortable and stylish they were but was hugely disappointed with the boot.