Sony Ericsson T300 Review

• Reception

• Style

PhilHarris68's review of Sony Ericsson T300

Sony Ericsson T300

“I bought the Sony Ericsson T300 mobile last may and up...”

Written on: 22/07/2004 by PhilHarris68 (1 review written)

Value for money, features,

Build Quality

General Comments
I bought the Sony Ericsson T300 mobile last may and up until I got rid of it for a brand spanking new Sony Ericson P900, the only real problem I had with it was the joystick wasn't exactly responsive. It sometimes required 3-4 presses at a time. Also the front facia had a tendancy to fly off when you dropped it on carpet. When I got it, it was a cutting edge phone and personally I wish I hadn't given it to a friend who needed a phone as her's failed. She loves it as well, but wishes that the camera was built in. I paid £100 on O2 pay as you go with camera and I never regreted it at all. Since I gave the T300 away I have stuck with Sony Ericsson cause I was so impressed by it and I don't think that I will ever stray from them again.

The phone is really simple to use. The menu screen has a simple to understand 9 picture layout, which you can shorcut to buy pushing the relavent number on the keyboard. Reception was always good (4-5 bars out of 5) battery life could have been better. PC connectivity was on a level par with the P900, i.e. fabulous. You could take a photo with the attachable camera save it in your phone memory, attach a infared reciever to your PC and send it to store on your computer hardrive. Perfect. Also you could back up everything including phone book, txt messages, MMS, wap protocola the lot, with the correct program (www.mobileaction.com)Todays price is probably dead cheap about £20-50, my advice is to buy it!!!

• Battery Life