Thomson PVR10UK TiVo Review

amckillican's review of Thomson PVR10UK TiVo

Thomson PVR10UK TiVo

“I got hold of my Tivo PVR by mistake after purchasing...”

Written on: 22/07/2004 by amckillican (1 review written)

Easy to use
Stable
No Complicated Setup

£10 per month for the EPG

General Comments
I got hold of my Tivo PVR by mistake after purchasing a laptop. I was unable to return it so I got a credit and purchased the Thomson PVR10UK. It really does change the way you watch TV. Instead of waiting for your program or messing around with a video it just records what you like (and learns what you like). You then watch what you want when you want to! allowing me more quality time with my friends and family. An excellent purchase, couldn't be without it now.

• Over 1 Year

Time DVR Owned

Diablo944's Response to amckillican's Review

Written on: 18/03/2011

Despite the series one boxes still being operational and faultless at this time, the launch of the new Virgin Media boxes with Tivo at their core has coincided with Tivo discontinuing the EPG broadcasts for the series one boxes. Without the EPG Tivo is no longer a viable proposition for anyone wanting a PVR. June 1st 2011 sees the end of the series one boxes.