O2 X1 Review

• Reception

• Style

gemma128's review of O2 X1

O2 X1

“I returned my O2 X1 phone within 3 weeks of having it...”

Written on: 19/07/2004 by gemma128 (1 review written)

The only good thing I can say about this phone is the rotating camera.

-Cannot add words to predictive text
-Internet locks up
-Turns off when downloading anything such as a ringtone
-Signal is terrible
-Alarm goes off when you haven't set it to
-Lights do not come on when pressed button
-Cannot see record of calls

General Comments
I returned my O2 X1 phone within 3 weeks of having it and I have had so much trouble with O2. First they say you can change it then they say you can't then you can then you can't it's like putting chocolate in front of a child and sayin' you can't have that, I have been dealing with O2 for about a month now about this complaint and 3 other people I know of have the same phone with the same problem and have allowed them to exchange it, me however is a different story, now they have said they will send me a replacement O2X1 without the problems (the phone is that bad they had to discontinue it) I don't see why they sent me another one the same because everyone I know has the same problem, so they have wasted my time for a month now and I would definitely NOT recommend this phone or even more the O2 network, they have TERRIBE CUSTOMER service!!!