Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w Review

• Style

• Service & Support

JhnPennington's review of Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w

Kenwood IM200 0.8 litre 6-8w

“I can't believe the other reviews. I have used the...”

Written on: 19/07/2004 by JhnPennington (1 review written)

Top quality ice-cream
Easy to use
Bargain

Takes up space in freezer

General Comments
I can't believe the other reviews. I have used the Kenwood twice, and made gorgeous ice-cream on both occasions. Really easy to use and cheap.

The only other way to go with an ice cream maker is to spend two to three hundred quid - the advantage being that you don't need to pre-freeze the bowl.

I'm really happy with this purchase.

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Snowflakes's Response to JhnPennington's Review

Written on: 20/04/2005

Actually, recently I just bought this unit based on the review here but on my first week of purchase, I tried using it twice.. it failed.. It doesn't turn the liquids into creamy consistency at all.
<br>
<br>I'll try to freeze it longer the next time.
<br>Tried to call up the shop but they said the warranty only covers the motors.
<br>
<br>Any idea where to complain about this?

Johnwataboy's Response to JhnPennington's Review

Written on: 27/06/2013

I had one also and thought the same about what you said. When I phoned up the shop, I found myself talking to Walls.