Mars Revels Review

jennylynock's review of Mars Revels

☆☆☆☆☆
Mars Revels

“Take the raisins out and I'll carry on buying Mars...”

Written on: 18/07/2004 by jennylynock (1 review written)

Maltesers, peanuts, toffee, orange, coffee and milk chocolate buttons, They are REVELS.

How dare you put raisins in my revels, if you do not withdraw them forthwith, never again shall I, my family or friends will buy them. Thank you

General Comments
Take the raisins out and I'll carry on buying Mars Revels, leave them in and never again will a revel pass my lips.

164535_Tayler's Response to jennylynock's Review

Written on: 01/08/2004

You are not alone, I am with you, if they continue to fill the packets with cheap raisins instaed of peanuts hopeing we won't notice this cost cutting at our expense they won't see another penny from me.

Mullera48's Response to jennylynock's Review

Written on: 19/08/2004

Ha! Raisons in revels! Much better idea than peanuts, they always tasted stale to me, at least the raisons will be fresher and more delicious in my opinion.

Daneee69's Response to jennylynock's Review

Written on: 18/08/2004

You LIKE the Coffee and Orange ones, are you mad. Raisins over them two any day!