2checkout www.2checkout.com Review

ragundis's review of 2checkout www.2checkout.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“I had 2checkout for almost a year and never had a...”

Written on: 18/07/2004 by ragundis (1 review written)

NONE

MY MONEY DISSAPEARED! AND THEY DIDNT DELIVER IT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT! I HAVE LOST 335 USD AND NOBODY AT 2CHECKOUT KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE....

General Comments
I had 2checkout for almost a year and never had a problem until now, for some strange reason THEY RESIST TO DELIVER my money to my account, the money has been lost for almost two months and nobody WANTS to help on their help Desk, they only give me excuses and all sort of lies but I don't have my money, I opened a complaint on the BBB and I still don't have a response, I FAXed them, opened too many tickets at their helpdesk, and I even CALLed them and they hung up on me on the phone, AS FAR AS I KNOW THIS IS CALLED FRAUD. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE PROBLEMS AND OPEN A SUCCESFULL BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET DON'T WORK WITH 2CHECKOUT they are a pain in the backside!

Neobax's Response to ragundis's Review

Written on: 10/02/2007

I have been with 2checkout for the last two years, and I am surprised to read these. I have had no problems with them. Two times my money (about 1330 dollars and 2300+ dollars) did not reach my account. They responded and asked me if I needed a confirmation from bank that head office of my bank have received the payments. But in a few days my banks branch recovered these amounts from head office.
<br/>There might be something wrong with the swift code in your bank setting.