Johnson's Light Oil Mist Review

Alison Terry's review of Johnson's Light Oil Mist

Johnson's Light Oil Mist

Johnson's Light Oil Mist - I've suffered from...”

Written on: 18/07/2004 by Alison Terry (1 review written)

Easy to use, a little goes a long way, extremely effective.

People who aren't used to needing extra moisturisation may find the surface residue slightly sticky for a short while after use.

General Comments
Johnson's Light Oil Mist - I've suffered from unusually dry skin for more than 40 years - having had severe eczema since childhood. Over this time I've tried everything, from the basics (white soft paraffin, raw lanolin, oils etc) to the more sophisticated (L'Oreal specialised lotions for extra dry skin) and have generally found Nivea products to be very good. However, this is the first product I've ever encountered that has shown me what it must feel like to have normal, well-hydrated skin. If you use it straight after the shower it locks in the moisture very effectively. I'm used to having supple, moisturised skin for an hour or two following a shower, but then the effect wears off - with this, it lasts for good, and my skin feels really intact, smooth and silky. Definitely a breakthrough!

237372_Chrispark's Response to Alison Terry's Review

Written on: 05/04/2006

I have bought this at Walmart and they no longer carry it..... it was the best I had ever used for my adult skin. Who else carries it? thanks