Delfin Azul Hotel, Alcudia Review

anne seamer's review of Delfin Azul Hotel, Alcudia

“I have recently visited the Delfin Azul Hotel with my...”

Written on: 16/07/2004 by anne seamer (1 review written)

Staff were excelent, food was, drinks were not tht expensive as some have said. night life was great, rooms were clean and tidy.

Rooms were small and needed more air conditioning,lifts were rubbish and kept breaking.

General Comments
I have recently visited the Delfin Azul Hotel with my daughter, her friend my son and my husband.

We were tired and had been travelling for quite a while, so we were pleased to be greeted with pleasant helpful staff. Our rooms were clean and fresh.

Food was gorgeous breakfast and then lunch. so my regards to the chef's for the quantity and quality of the food.

NIGHT LIFE AND DRINK PRICES!

Every night there was some kind of entertainment on if you stayed to watch it. There was an hour and half of the mini disco all the reps danced showing the kids what to do.

I have read many reviews about the complaints of this hotel saying drinks were to expensive, they weren't. It was 4 euros for any cocktail and 3 for the non alcoholic ones. For a pint of san Miguel it was 2 euros 90. I was disgusted to find that it was the same price for the half.

DAY TIME

During the day there were activities i.e. water polo to keep some of the more active guests busy. and a club were u could take your kids and relax round the pool without having to worry.

SOURROUNDING

The beach was jus a 5 min walk down the street. and there were bars and English pubs around to.

STAFF

My regards to most of the staff i.e. the bar staff who always find time to talk to you. The chefs for making excellent food. The cleaners for the excellent standard of work. I had an excellent holiday and a recommend this hotel to anyone.