O2 X1 Review

• Reception

• Style

jane07's review of O2 X1

O2 X1

“People keep complaining about the O2 X1 mobile phone...”

Written on: 14/07/2004 by jane07 (1 review written)

All of it.

Absoloutely nothing. Apart from long delivery and when used constantly battery doesn't last.

General Comments
People keep complaining about the O2 X1 mobile phone and I have no clue what they are talking about. The only bad thing I had to say is we had a little trouble getting it in the first place because the first batches had to be taken back because they were duff! maybe thats what they are complaining about!? Anyway, I have currently 119 photos saved on my phone and they are all of good quality, when they are set as wallpaper they are fine not stretched or fuzzy at all. But, Another bad thing about it is when it is used constantly the battery might not last as long as you would have hoped. but I charge mine every night and have no problem at all. The controls are simple and easy to use and texting and ringing is easy. The games arn't to good but they are not a nessessity. However, it's not good to be walking down the street and your phone goes off and you get really embarassed by the cheesy ringtone, this does not happen with the o2x1 they have great ringtones like the classic heads, shoulders, knees and toes! I would recommend this phone for anyone!

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Harry072's Response to jane07's Review

Written on: 25/08/2004

I agree! I've had it for a year, and have had few problems. The first one I got screwed up after I tried downloading some games but that was from the faulty batch and it was replaced. Texting is fine, the non-predictive, some people are just no clever enough to get the most out of their phones I think! My sister has the new Motorola V525, and although my phone's a year older, the pictures on the moto are more pixilated!