Siemens SL45 Review

• Reception

• Style

Rumble124's review of Siemens SL45

Siemens SL45

“I've had my Siemens SL45 upgraded to an SL45i for a...”

Written on: 14/07/2004 by Rumble124 (1 review written)

Ecstatic sound quality from the MP3 Player
Sleek Design
Stylish
Loads of extra features
Desktop Charger
Hard Case
Upgradable at a low cost (i)

No Colour Screen
Not very good games
Can take a while to get used to
Troubles adding music for a while.

General Comments
I've had my Siemens SL45 upgraded to an SL45i for a while now. When I first recieved the phone I was stunned by the sound quality from it, truly spectacular.

I bought it with all the accessories, as new, this included :

. Desktop Charger & Spare Mains Charger

. USB Cable

. Hard Side Case

. Earphones

Amazed by its quality of sound, and the sleek and stylish design of the phone, at the time, it was the best around.

The sleek metal as the outer case fitted the phone perfectly, and hardly any scratches appeared, nor dents.

I would of liked to see better games on this phone, as a stylish phone, still now, people love playing games on their phone. Also a colour screen would of been very good, like the T68i - However the 'yellow' screen suited the phone well and it didn't fully cause a bother.

The size of the phone was also quite good, not as big as my previous 7110i and not as small as my 8310i, it went well.

Overall this was a good buy for me, I was impressed by most things, and I would encourage others to buy it,

• Battery Life