Maclaren Techno XT Umbrella Stroller Review

oneofeach's review of Maclaren Techno XT Umbrella Stroller

Maclaren Techno XT Umbrella Stroller

“Maclaren Techno XT Pushchairs - I have 2 children, my...”

Written on: 14/07/2004 by oneofeach (5 reviews written)

Very light with carrying handle, easiest raincover in the world, one hand folding, nice colours, nicely padded.

Can't access basket underneath when baby is asleep.

General Comments
Maclaren Techno XT Pushchairs - I have 2 children, my daughter is now 3 and my son has just turned one and I have been through so many buggies, prams, pushchairs and car seats I've lost count (you'd think I'd have learnt what not to buy!). When my son was born we bought a Graco Sterling travel system with car seat and autobase and I just couldn't get on with it, we live in a second floor flat and it was a real nightmare (so heavy). So, taking our lifestyle into consideration we decided we needed something lighter and smaller but also a buggy that had an air of quality about it. So off we went to Mothercare and fell in love with this fantastic pushchair, the Maclaren Techno XT. Suitable from birth, reflective strips all round for night safety, the easiest raincover to attach I have ever seen, extending handles, a sun visor, extending legrest for baby and so quick and easy to fold up and lift into the boot of our car. I was sold on it the minute I pushed it round the store. You can also purchase the matching cosy toes. The only problem I have with this buggy is (as with most pushcahirs) when my son is asleep and laid flat, I cannot access the shopping basket underneath at all. However, I just tend to hang carrier bags on the handles anyway, only the raincover sits underneath. This really is the most fantastic buggy I have ever owned and I would recommend it to anybody. At £150 it is quite pricey but you will get years of use from it and still be able to sell it on!