Honda VT750 Shadow Review

• Build quality

• Reliability

ranga41's review of Honda VT750 Shadow

“I am 5'10" 185lbs and this Honda VT750 Shadow Cruiser...”

Written on: 13/07/2004 by ranga41 (1 review written)

Good handling, value for money, maintenance free, great look

Fuel reserve inconsistent, foot rest low, cant think of anyting else

General Comments
I am 5'10" 185lbs and this Honda VT750 Shadow Cruiser bike is perfect. If you want a beginner bike to cruise at 70-80 mph effortlessly this is the one and the seat is very comfortable. I maxed this bike i guess at 100mph (the speedo needle stops at 95mph) was still pretty comfortable (no wind shield). Initially i felt the bike was shaky in wind but after putting 3000miles in under 3 months, I dont feel it anymore (probably got used to it). The only complaint I have is that I have rubbed the foot rest to the ground in sharp turn at least a dozen times (this may be because i try to tilt it to look cool when it is really not required). Most people dont recongnise this is a 750cc bike, it looks similar to Honda,s 1100cc cruiser.

The fuel reserve once gave up at just 25 miles (suppose to be atleast 40miles)..lucky for me i was near a gas station...

• 2002

Year Manufactured