Game Boy Advance TV Tuner Review

• Durability

adramshaw's review of Game Boy Advance TV Tuner

Game Boy Advance TV Tuner

Game Boy Advance TV Tuner - Yeah......it is a good...”

Written on: 13/07/2004 by adramshaw (1 review written)

Turn your GBA into a TV!!!!!!

Non-backlit screen on the GBA makes it hard to see, light-magnifiers don't fit when this hardware is attatched

General Comments
Game Boy Advance TV Tuner - Yeah......it is a good gadget.......I got it first from amazon.co.uk for £29.99, it broke after 2 days (not quite sure whether it was my fault or not) and Amazon refunded my £29.99. I left the thought alone for a while.....then I noticed that it was only 10.99 on www.simplygames.com so I bought it in a snap!!!!!!! It hasn't arrived yet......I only ordered it yesterday!!!!! I feel confident that this will work fine, as it did before my old one broke. I would definitely order this item.....DEFINITELY AT £10.99!!!!!!!!!!! GO....SNAP IT UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!! THE FLAWS ARE DISMISSED BY THIS GREAT CHEAP PRICE!!!!! go go go my young gamers buy this wonderful deal that www.simplygames.com are offering!!!!!!! Well worth it and great to view on the move!!!!

• Durability