Idris Ginger Beer Review

Chrisbrown's review of Idris Ginger Beer

Idris Ginger Beer

Idris Ginger Beer is the best ginger beer I ever...”

Written on: 11/07/2004 by Chrisbrown (1 review written)

Delicious taste, warms the throat, fiery.

Too strong if drunk in huge mouthfuls, but that could just be me.

General Comments
Idris Ginger Beer is the best ginger beer I ever tasted. It is by far the best brand. I get a bottle whenever I'm down at the pub. It tastes so delicious and fiery. It gives your throat a warm and tingly feeling for a while after being drunk. My favourite!

Guest's Response to 161858_Chrisbrown's Review

Written on: 18/04/2012

as a ginger beer lover i was ecstatic to find a really, really 'fiery' ginger beer- lured in by the 'try me if you dare!' slogan.
how wrong could i be? the drink was terrible; i only managed about quarter of the can before i was forced to pour the rest down the kitchen sink, i am fine with most ginger beers, sweetened or not, but this was weak, smelt, and tasted of, chemicals.
i don't know if they have changed the recipe since long ago or something, but the drinks company have really messed up on this one.