Sony Ericsson T100 Review

• Style

GTR's review of Sony Ericsson T100

☆☆☆☆☆
Sony Ericsson T100

“The Sony Ericsson T100 phone gave me nothing but...”

Written on: 08/07/2004 by GTR (1 review written)

It was blue

You name it
Reception
Sound
STABLITY
Style, this phone can not be personalised

General Comments
The Sony Ericsson T100 phone gave me nothing but trouble over the year or so I used it.

The T100 worked fine for the first few weeks but then this phone started to show why it's so cheap first thing to go was the predictive text input in the SMS messaging this feature decided to disable its self and refused to work from there on in even when trying to enable it within the messaging section and the phone settings.

Another down side to the phone is it has limited memory and if you don't manually remove all msgs, received calls, outgoing calls & sent messages daily you find the phone is full with in one or two days (if used for business) this brings me to another issue I had with the T100 the ability to delete all SMS Messages at once decided to stop working at this stage I had had enough contacted the distributor and the phone was sent in for repairs. At this point the phone was only 3 weeks old NOT GOOD AT ALL.

Once the phone was back in my possession the T(input still refused to work and after a day of use the msg functions died again.

Problems only got worse from here on in with in the next month or so the battery had decided to give up the ghost and only managed to get about a days worth of stand by out of it and if you made a phone call or SMS during that time you would find your memory bar go down half way as soon as you pushed send.

Next problem to arise was the phone continually deciding to hang up on people randomly, it was at this stage I lost the plot asked for a replacement phone I was refused a replacement phone their reason "You must have done something to it" .

All in all this phone gave me nothing but dramas and considering this was the first phone I had owned that wasn't a Nokia I will never be buying their product again.

• Battery Life