Sharp GX30 Review

• Reception

• Style

goldenoldham's review of Sharp GX30

Sharp GX30

“I had to wait to receive my Sharp GX30 for over three...”

Written on: 08/07/2004 by goldenoldham (1 review written)

Battery lasts ages
Fantastic camera
Looks really good

Bluetooth very temperamental.
Struggles for a reception occasionally.

General Comments
I had to wait to receive my Sharp GX30 for over three weeks due to nowhere having any in stock, was it worth the wait? Most definitely, this is by far the best phone I have ever used or seen (this is the first time I haven't had a Nokia phone), my girlfriend has the GX10 and that constantly keeps turning its self off I was worried this would happen to me but not once in over 2 months.

I took it on holiday with me instead of my camera and it was so much easier I have great pictures from the holiday and also a video of around the Villa were I stayed.

The only problems I have found is that the Bluetooth doesn't seem to work very well, I can find other peoples phones but they never seem to be able to find mine, and also it sometimes to struggle for a reception when in clubs when my friends have reception's on their phones, apart from these little problem the phone has no other problems and is very easy to use.

• Battery Life