Sharp GX20 Review

• Reception

• Style

littlep's review of Sharp GX20

Sharp GX20

“I had the GX20 for just over a week and found it...”

Written on: 07/07/2004 by littlep (3 reviews written)

Fantastic Camera - good screen and battery life

Rubbish features - useless dictionary, calendar, alarm - Phone is big because of the decent screen it has and sticks out like a sore thumb to potential theives.

General Comments
I had the GX20 for just over a week and found it frustrating to use. I do a lot of texting and I could not get to grips with the texting on this phone. The dictionary would never remember words that I have entered which was very annoying. The calendar was very basic I found it pretty useless. It's a big phone and I did not like using it in public.

Okay so the camera is great, and has a flash but that's all I could find that was good about the phone. It seemed to me that when the phone was made they concentrated on the camera rather than making the other features better.

Overall it looks smart and has a decent screencamera but that was not what I was looking for. I wanted a phone that was compact and had lots of functionality and features.

• Battery Life