Sony Ericsson T200 Review

• Reception

• Style

szobi.'s review of Sony Ericsson T200

Sony Ericsson T200

“When I saw this Sony Ericsson T200 mobile phone first,...”

Written on: 11/10/2002 by szobi. (1 review written)

Small, sexy, nice data comm. support

Crazy sound, slow menu, hard to use keyboard.

General Comments
When I saw this Sony Ericsson T200 mobile phone first, it was love. Now that I'm using it (after Nokia 3510), it's a big disappointment. The ringtones are playing too fast (using "pauses" is not the solution, I think), and the built-in ringtones are also SH*T (the T20 was better...). I don't have huge fingers, but it's pretty hard to use this keyboard (too many keys for this small place...).

The menu is slow, I need twice more time to do the same thing on this phone, than on any Nokia.

Then why I keep this phone, and sell the other. It's small, and looks nice with the black cover and blue blacklight. As somebody wrote, it's cheap, but it has many features, that makes it valuable. The data capabilities (GPRS data and WAP, HSCD) are pretty important for me. I don't have problem with the reception, not excellent, but it's okay. The display isn't small, I think. The phone is small :-)

There are also some nice (not new, but nice) stuffs in T200. The background image (the images at all), long SMS support, and probably much more ;-)

So, after all, this phone is just like a pretty and (semi-)smart girlfriend. You are proud to keep in hand, and mostly enjoy the time you spend together, but don't want her to be your wife ;-)

• Reception