Sharp GX30 Review

• Reception

• Style

himvol666's review of Sharp GX30

Sharp GX30

“I bought this phone a few days ago now, and after...”

Written on: 02/07/2004 by himvol666 (1 review written)

Camera (1.0 Million Pixels)
MP3 Player
Bluetooth
Large Screen
Dual Screen
SD Memory Compatible
Easy to use

Bluetooth can't transfer data etc.
Doesn't come with USB Lead

General Comments
I bought this phone a few days ago now, and after using it for a while I came to the conclusion that it was an incredible phone. I have been using the features like mad. Before I had a Panasonic GD87, and I liked taking photos, but with the quality, there was no point in really doing so. However, now with a 1 megapixel camera, I find myself using it constantly.

I also put a 512 SD Memory card in the phone, (which I bought off www.ebuyer.com at a very good price!). And now, I store a massive amount of music on, and quality is perfect. I can also store masses of vids and pics on this aswell.

The phone looks and feels great. Easy to use, and an awful lot of great features. One downfall however was the bluetooth. I wanted to use this for data transfer however, after buying I found it wouldn't do this. However, I splashed out a whole "£8" on a card reader, and I can copy and edit pics, vids and mp3s on my PC in no time at all. It's quicker than Bluetooth too!

That is the only downfall I could find and apart from that, the phone was bullet proof. Highly reccomended!

• Battery Life