Sony Ericsson P800 Review

• Reception

• Style

markowen58's review of Sony Ericsson P800

Sony Ericsson P800

“I love this Sony Ericsson P800 mobile phone I've owned...”

Written on: 30/06/2004 by markowen58 (2 reviews written)

A great range of features, big screen and fits in the average mans pocket.

The 'phone' part is competent at being a phone but these features and ability aren't mirrored when the flip is open.

General Comments
I love this Sony Ericsson P800 mobile phone I've owned it since April '03 and I'm still waiting for a better phone to come along (the P900 is not a justifiable upgrade to me) for me to spend my money on. Now its been out for over a year now the ammount of software available is very broad and improving all the time unlike when I first purchased it. The 'real' ringtones as those annoying adverts now advertise are awesome and free once you've learned how to plunder your own CD collection (up to £1.50 per tone!) if you wish to argue this point, vinyl to tape played on a ghetto blaster... mp3 player annoying youth in a cleo/saxo blasting out music...

To summarise the features available on this phone justify the price and your purchasing one. Any short falls should be taken with the point of view that this was the first and still one of the best implimentations of PDA/phone.

• Battery Life