Air Arms 410E Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Lepus1.'s review of Air Arms 410E

“I have the .177 calibre Air Arms 410E and have had it...”

Written on: 08/10/2002 by Lepus1. (1 review written)

Light,
accurate,
multishot,
sharp lines on stock,
nice lines on receiver,
built in baffle - very quiet,
scope grooves,
crisp light adjustable trigger.

Needs safety,
more than 1 magazine with gun,
no adjustable power - looks like I missed out if you read the other reviews, adjustable power would be nice,
I wish this had open sights, I am going to try a red dot soon.

General Comments
I have the .177 calibre Air Arms 410E and have had it for 3 months. It's a great gun - smooth action, good balance, easy to shoot, no jump. Lighter pellets than Crosman 10.5gr premiers go supersonic and do not group well. I think this gun is great so far and can't wait to get one in .22. I bought this gun and a scuba tank (used) from a friend and discovered a whole new world of fun.

• Accuracy

• Handling

45295_Lepus1.'s Response to 42567_Lepus1.'s Review

Written on: 21/10/2002

I just bought a new Simmons 6.5-20 44 Mag scope with target turrets and its a night and day difference from my old 4x32 weaver. Forget what I said about the red dot and open sights!

76703_Lepus1.'s Response to 42567_Lepus1.'s Review

Written on: 02/03/2003

Hey, I actually don't have the power mod. I thought I was getting one (my wife bought it) but it wasn't on the gun - she didn't buy from Pomona cause we got our wires crossed. We should have returned it and bought it from Pomona caues we paid more than we would have with the power mod from Pomona. But hey sometimes you just have to grin and bear it. I still love the gun and am quite chuffed about it. Very accurate!!

76269_Leadzeppelin.'s Response to 42567_Lepus1.'s Review

Written on: 28/02/2003

Lepus, I'm totally confused after reading your last post. It sounds like you already had a power mod on your .22 but now you don't? Do you mean to get one for the .177? My head is spinning here. Enlighten me dude!

58733_Lepus1.'s Response to 42567_Lepus1.'s Review

Written on: 18/12/2002

I bought a Chronograph last week and have been experimenting with pellets and been doing some thinking about the power mod. I'm shooting .22 crossman premiers at around 1000 fps. I was thinking that 850-900 is plenty good enough and hearin those guys talk about more shots is sounding real good to me now. I've been a pumpin away with that blue tire pump and it's gettin real old. With all the endorsements of this power mod and not one guy is badmouthing it here on this site means I'd better pull my head out and get one. When ya got 100% consensus here on these airgun sites about something it must be good. The guy doing the mods aint easy to get ahold of either. Tried callin him 3-4 times already but I guess with the lowest prices he must have a lot of the business.

52094_Leadzeppelin.'s Response to 42567_Lepus1.'s Review

Written on: 20/11/2002

Hey good to see you're shooting with the Mrs! I'm doin the same thing. I've got an R1 and the wife has an R9 but I've just got a 410E on order from Pomona and it should be here soon. I'll have to get another one next year when we save up the $$ but to shoot together is a great way to keep the marriage strong. We used to shoot skeet and rimfire together but airguns have really opened up more hunting opportunities. I think I'm (hope) getting a Bushnell Trophy for Chrismas and she's getting a Russian IZ46 pistol in her stocking!
Hey! Families that shoot together stay together!

50211_Lepus1.'s Response to 42567_Lepus1.'s Review

Written on: 12/11/2002

Correction: - I meant to say my new .22 is comming next month when Christmas arrives. I just got corrected by my wife. Actually she has the gun under lock and key till Santa comes. (I actually shot it a few times already when she was gone shopping).

49738_Lepus1.'s Response to 42567_Lepus1.'s Review

Written on: 10/11/2002

Hello all!! I just wanted to post about my new .22 410E which arrive last month. I'll be using this for all my hunting needs and pass my .177 to my wife who is starting to take a liking to this type of shooting.
I noticed a sale at AOA's website and got the price of $549 matched by Pomona and the power mod done and the cost with shipping was $25 lower than what I paid for my first 410E in .177 without the power mod!!! What a screaming deal!! Thanks to all the guys who posted on this board!! Hey its kinda strange - Isn't this a UK website?? This should be linked to some US airgun sites too!! What a great review board with all the guns listed alphabetically. Glad I stumbled on this link. Thanks again.