Air Arms 410E Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

av2011's review of Air Arms 410E

“I have had the Air Arms 410E for over two months now...”

Written on: 17/06/2004 by av2011 (5 reviews written)

Superb quality and workmanship,
Excellent accuracy,
60 shots+ full power on a single load,
Excellent trigger,
The ability to put all my shot in a dime size target,
Quick follow up shots(never needed one but good to have)
Extremely quiet.

Length,
No safety (I decock mine when done) or use my finger as the safety.

General Comments
I have had the Air Arms 410E for over two months now and have been practicing in my backyard. I used high mount rings on the rifle and topped it off with a 8x50 russian range finding scope. My yard measures 85 ft in length. I have shot targets at extremely high wind and still hit the mark. At 3 shots= 3 squirrels clean one shot kills behind the ear the gun speaks for itself. I bought his gun primarily to practice as a substitute for long range high powered rifle competetion out to 300 yrds squirrel size targets using ar15's. We all know you can't use that in your backyard. But it is close and it helps me get use to using the scope simulating compensation, wind, bullet drop etc. I know its not the same as the real steel but live quarry makes it more exciting. I am thinking of getting the carbine version to take out in the field for portability. The price ant be beat on thses rifles most of all the accuracy that what I am paying for the walther barrels are the bomb.If i were to compare this would be like the high end JP rifles in my opinion.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Av2011's Response to av2011's Review

Written on: 26/10/2006

Since then, the Air Arms 410E air rifle has had the scope and mounts replaced with a 1 inch high mount and a Bushnell banner 6x18x50 AO. Great scope, you can practically shoot the whiskers off a squirrel if you had too. It's so clear and accurate, it's impressive. It enhances the accuracy of the rifle.