Panasonic PV-SD4090 Review

• Image Quality

Scott.'s review of Panasonic PV-SD4090

Panasonic PV-SD4090

“I have seen people complain about the weight of this...”

Written on: 24/03/2001 by Scott. (1 review written)

Storage capacity, battery life, included accessories, picture quality.

None that I have found so far.

General Comments
I have seen people complain about the weight of this camera.

I find that it is no heavier than my standard 35mm Canon camera.

It may be that people are used to the smaller digital camera's available on the market today, and that's the reason for thinking it's too heavy. The capacity and battery life on this camera more than make up for any weight factor. Picture quality is excellent, and it is very easy to use. Supplied rechargeable Lithium Ion battery is a big plus.

Out of the box, the battery needed to be charged, but this took only an hour to do. The AC adapter is also the charger, so no extra parts needed to use either.

Wilma Hines.'s Response to 1377_Scott.'s Review

Written on: 28/04/2001

I totally agree that this camera is great! I've been doing a little research on this camera and I've found that this is a camera of the future. I love the SuperDisk! And you can use the camera as an external Superdisk drive on your PC. Everything that you need comes with the camera, so you don't have to worry about shelling out more money for accessories.