Miss Selfridge Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Curlzy's review of Miss Selfridge

Miss Selfridge - I am a 30-year young fashion...”

Written on: 06/06/2004 by Curlzy (4 reviews written)

Stunning Trendy Clothes

No larger sizes......

General Comments
Miss Selfridge - I am a 30-year young fashion conscious woman. It is becoming increasingly hard to find young and trendy/glamorous items of clothing on the high street. The only shop that I go to regularly is Evans. Why oh why does Miss Selfridge not cater for us big and beautiful women?? We like to dress well!!! Don't we girls??? I really love the items that Miss Selfridge sell. Gorgeous, feminine items, which would look great on me if they went up to my size!! Why don't they?? Where does the priority lie? Am I not right in saying that the majority of women in the UK are over a size 18??? Of course I would love to be a skinny size 12, but the fact remains 'I'm not' . Does this mean that I have to be punished?? Please try and cater for all shapes and sizes. Just because I'm a size 24 does not mean I'm past it Please please start a larger size range!!!

• Not yet

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

415673_Laurababes's Response to Curlzy's Review

Written on: 06/11/2008

I think miss selfridge is a brilliant shop with lots of nice clothes, the only problem for me is the shoes only go up to like a size 6 (well whenever i go in there is) i am a size 8 and have trouble finding comfortable well fitted shoes. please make bigger sized shoes