Webley Vulcan Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

jakearkell's review of Webley Vulcan

“This Webley Vulcan still handles and shoots well even...”

Written on: 03/06/2004 by jakearkell (1 review written)

Resettable safety and doesn't lose power.

Noisy, could be improved if threaded for a silencer.

General Comments
This Webley Vulcan still handles and shoots well even after the 18 years of shooting my dad has had out of it. It can still cull rabbits at 25-30mts and hasn't had a new spring put in it since it was bought brand new. I am trying to find some opens for the gun as telescopics aren't all reliable on this gun.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Gusnjus's Response to 157585_jakearkell's Review

Written on: 04/04/2005

I owned a webley vulcan carbine from 93-95, I bought it second hand and it had a 6" barrel. I was told that the model I had was made for export but I cannot confirm this. I can say that this rifle is the best air rifle I have ever owned in terms of accuracy, power and reliability. I regret selling it, as in my opinion it is much better than any of the weirauch, Theoben and Bsa guns I have owned both before and after it.

Vulcanator's Response to 157585_jakearkell's Review

Written on: 12/11/2005

If you haven't done so already, call T.W. Chambers, they will probably have the original open sights, they are still standard fitment on the Webley Hurricane pistol so finding them shouldn't be a problem.

Kevmar's Response to 157585_jakearkell's Review

Written on: 26/04/2005

They don't make them like that anymore.