Jenoptik JD 160 Review

From 1 review
  • Image Quality

Kevin_E.'s review of Jenoptik JD 160

Jenoptik JD 160

“The Jenoptik jd16o digital camera comes supplied with...”

Written on: 26/09/2002 by Kevin_E. (1 review written)

Small size, great for web pictures.
Resolution 352x288 (20 exposures) or 176x144 (80 exposures). Even has 10sec self timer

No flash but what do you expect?
Manual not clear on which way round the three batteries go. Plastic case so not for the heavy handed.

General Comments
The Jenoptik jd16o digital camera comes supplied with usb cable, batteries, case, strap, manual and Ulead Photo Express / Explorer / Cool360 / AVI creator software + driver. You can even use as a webcam. Works with W98/WME/W2000/WXP. Brilliant value at Tesco's for £25.00

• Image Quality

Chocoholic.'s Response to Kevin_E.'s Review

Written on: 29/11/2002

I own a JD800i which I received for Christmas. I have been e-mailing their customer service centre since May as my LCD screen cracked spontaneously, not through abuse or dropping, but although I have sent my e-mail a number of times over the last 7 months, I am still awaiting a reply. The customer service is 0/10.
Any other Ideas for me?