Written on: 23/05/2004 by batman2000
(1) Delicious food!
(2) Very nice private beach, water is very calm
(3) Good-sized pools
(4) Very friendly staff
(5) Speedy service -- check-in, check-out, changing money, shuttles
(6) Beautiful location
(1) Water from faucet comes out only one temperature, regardless of whether one turns on the cold or hot faucet. Not really necessary to have hot water for showering though, given the heat.
(2) Water from coolers is not very good for drinking.
(3) Staff does not say no. If you request something that they cannot accomodate, but which you did not know when you asked that they cannot accomodate, they will say yes, then leave and not come back. Happened several times. We just laugh it off, because otherwise they are very nice.
(4) A/C unit is very loud at night
Guanacaste, Fiesta Premier Resort & Spa - This is overall a great resort. Good location. Roads are a bit rough outside the resort, but this is Guanacaste -- to be expected. Bungalows are very decent. Not comparable to what you see on "Travel Channel" for luxury, but very decent regardless. We had 2 queen sized beds, a small closet, armoire, small table, and decent sized bathroom. I liked that the bungalow is not carpeted, since we went to the beach quite often. Much easier to keep clean.
"Private, friendly, excellent f..." Read More
"Great place to stay in San JOs..." Read More
"Although it is situated slap b..." Read More
"Very nice location not far fro..." Read More
"Was originally a sports club, ..." Read More