O2 X1 Review

• Reception

• Style

falladyn's review of O2 X1

O2 X1

“I really dislike this O2 X1 mobile phone!! ”

Written on: 20/05/2004 by falladyn (1 review written)

-camera, good quality, can store up to 100 pics
-screen colour's very good
-like the flashing lights on the front!

-TEXT MESSAGING!
-no profiles
-annoying, generally

General Comments
I really dislike this O2 X1 mobile phone!!

I've just got it repaired by O2, they replaced the whole thing (and lost my 80 pictures that were on the old phone! grrr!) because it kept freezing and turning itself off.

GOOD POINTS:

-camera, good quality, can store up to 100 pics

-screen colour's very good

-like the flashing lights on the front!

BAD POINTS:

-[and this is the one that annoys me NO END]- when you get a text, you click 'read' and you have to read the message BEFORE you know who it's from! When you've got lots of people texting you at once, it's VERY annoying. An extremely poor aspect of the phone. The inbox is such a let down, on Nokias you see your contacts' name and THEN read the message. But not with the O2X1! Plus messages saved in the inbox are sorted chronologically but not by name, by the first few words of the message. Sorry to go on but I REALLY hate having to guess who text' me!

-No profiles. You can have the phone on loud or on vibrate. No silent, no 'discreet', nothing. Unless you want to go through the VERY HARD TO NAVIGATE menu and sort all the settings out every time you're in a quite room.

-media messages/downloads/wallpapers etc, NONE of them work on my phone. Grrr.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend this mobile. I'm sticking with my Nokia 3410 until I can upgrade my O2X1!

• Battery Life