O2 X1 Review

• Reception

• Style

rwhite's review of O2 X1

O2 X1

“I've had this O2 X1 mobile phone since November and...”

Written on: 12/05/2004 by rwhite (1 review written)

good looking phone, good quality pictures and ringtones

switches itself off, deletes ringtones and games, battery life is minimal, makes strange noises when i'm on the phone therefore people cannot hear me, freezes constantly, shorcut keys dont work.

General Comments
I've had this O2 X1 mobile phone since November and it's caused me nothing but trouble. The battery is on its last legs already, only lasts me 36 hours max and thats without making ANY calls and only sending a few texts! i have purchased about 5 or 6 games and every one of them has been deleted including the ones that were already on the phone.when i ring people they hear what can only be described as the interference you get if your phone starts to ring when it is too close to the tv which makes it impossible for them to hear me. The phone freezes, wont move from a certain page. when i try to access something like numbers when i'm writing a text it wont let me.

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Clintwill's Response to rwhite's Review

Written on: 22/05/2004

well said that person i've owned a o2x1 since christmas 2003 and have had to send it back to o2.
<br>The phone has switched itsself off up to 40 times in one day with full battery.i would not recomend this phone at all but since its come back it seems ok

174919_Alix100's Response to rwhite's Review

Written on: 24/10/2004

From what I've read on the reviews for the o2x1i, the only good things about are it is its looks and screen quality. I have had my phone for 2 weeks and already it switches itself off. this seems to happen when it has three out of four battery bars. I am not sure whether this is due to irregular charging or if it is a fault, but reading other reviews I think it must be a fault of the phone as others have had probs with this too.