Car Credit UK Review

• Customer service

denislife's review of Car Credit UK

☆☆☆☆☆

“I visited Glasgow office of Car Credit UK Loans in 11...”

Written on: 12/05/2004 by denislife (1 review written)

- very small range of cars
- unreasonable prices
- dishonest behaviour of staff
- make pressure on customers

General Comments
I visited Glasgow office of Car Credit UK Loans in 11 May 2004. Some small points about that:

I was not shown any cars until I gave them my documents (passport, dr. licence, proof of address and bank statements). My document were taken to another room "to make a copy from them". (On my first request they refused to return my documents and explain why they need to keep my papers longer.)

They even asked me to leave my credit card with them in a separate room while we are discussing the range of avaliable cars. (I did not give my card for obvious reasons).

I asked several times about prices on cars but I was not told any price on any car. They made pressure on me and discussed only how much I need to pay monthly. It was not mentioned how long I have to pay for.

I can write more about this visit but I think I said enough. My conclusion is : I will not recommend to buy cars/take loans from this company. Thanks.