Air Arms 410E Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

pkitzman's review of Air Arms 410E

“Very powerful and accurate. With Kodiak pellets I can...”

Written on: 10/05/2004 by pkitzman (1 review written)

POWER, Accuracy, Quiet

No safety, no factory power adjustment, barrel band was out of adjustment from the factory.

General Comments
Very powerful and accurate. With Kodiak pellets I can shoot 0.5" groups at 50 yards. Managed to shoot a big jackrabbit at 132 yards! (I must confess that I skipped the pellet into him. I thought he was a little closer or I wouldn't have even tried that shot. That doesn't say much for my shooting skills, but it does for the guns power!)

I did have a problem with the horizontal adjustment due to the barrel band. If I sighted the rifle in at 20 yards it would always be off to the right about an inch at 50 yards. I finally got a tip to adjust the band that ties the end of the barrel to the air reservoir. This was slightly out of adjustment and had the barrel pulled off center a little. If you adjust yours, make sure you mark the band and the ring immediately in front of the band. Tiny moves of this band will make a big difference on POI.

I also had the power mod done on my rifle. It is nice if you do a lot of target shooting, but for the most part I just keep it dialed up to full power. It probably wasn't the best spent money for me.

The gun has a very nice balance to it as well for off hand shooting. I can pick off very small targets shooting offhand with this rifle much better than I could with any other gun I own.

Overall, I highly recommend this gun. I haven't been dissapointed at all.

• Accuracy

• Handling

C3Po's Response to pkitzman's Review

Written on: 06/08/2007

Hi, couple of questions:
<br/>
<br/>1. What ft/lb output are you getting from your 410E?
<br/>2. What fps are you getting?
<br/>3. What calibre you running?
<br/>4. What weight in grains are your pellets?