Samsung RB1855VQ Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

mbodle's review of Samsung RB1855VQ

“Overall, the Samsung RB1855VQ is the most innovative,...”

Written on: 10/05/2004 by mbodle (1 review written)

Amazed how much more fits in the freezer with the drawers than standard freezers. I can find everything for the first time. The manual ice maker is great, works very well and won't leak like old icemaker did once, destroyed the drywall causing $$$ repairs to home. I didn't want thru-door water and ice for same reason. Needless Americanistic option. Lightweight, easily rools on own wheels.

None found yet. Refrigerator compartment also spacious and easy to find all items. Like the external temp displays of the fridge and freezer. No US units are as innovative for same cost.

General Comments
Overall, the Samsung RB1855VQ is the most innovative, well-designed, best-looking fridge I've ever had. The separate compressors for fridge and freezer are usually only found in much more pricey brands. Expect long-life, but time will tell... I brought it home myself, so can't rate service yet, as I haven't used any, so I gave a 5.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For: