Nokia 5210 Review

• Reception

• Style

chikoy.'s review of Nokia 5210

Nokia 5210

“I bought the Nokia 5210 mobile phone simply because it...”

Written on: 21/09/2002 by chikoy. (1 review written)

Sturdy, shock, water and dust resistant, not too small, infrared, WAP, calendar.

Short battery life, weaker reception, no GPRS and MMS.

General Comments
I bought the Nokia 5210 mobile phone simply because it was supposedly shock and water resistant. It really is! I deliberately dropped it several times and used it while it was raining to check it's durability. It has never failed me yet. This phone is perfect for the outdoor and adventure type person. It has most of the basic nokia functions plus additional features the younger generation will appreciate like games, picture editor and ringtone composer. The stopwatch and timer is not that important to me but at least it has these additional functions. It also has a thermometer which I think is useless. One cute addition is that you can assign a ringtone for your message tone which is much better than the boring, standard and common sound. This keeps me from groping for my cell when I hear a standard message tone in crowded places.

• Reception