Fuji Finepix S304 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

bobrowell's review of Fuji Finepix S304

Fuji Finepix S304

“I wrote a review on this Fuji Finepix S304 Digital...”

Written on: 08/05/2004 by bobrowell (3 reviews written)

The S304 takes great pictures and I was very pleased with it at first, but then it became totally unreliable

The camera has a tendancy to switch itself on and off for no apparent reason. Flash pictures often tend to be very blurry.

General Comments
I wrote a review on this Fuji Finepix S304 Digital camera a few months ago but I am still having the same problems. The original camera was repaired 3 times and the new replacemant camera has just been returned for the 2nd time, but the same fault still remains. The dealership have now offered to exchange my S304 with a different model, I'm not sure what to go for but I hope I'll be able to find one that I can rely on at last. Has anyone else out there experienced this problem?

• Battery Life

• 6 - 12 Months

Time Digital Camera Owned

• Image Quality

Stevezoe's Response to bobrowell's Review

Written on: 11/05/2005

I haven't had the same problems of it switching on and off but I did put 6 volts of power into it and it doesn't work now. Do you know if it has a fuse system in it? and can it be reset? or is it knackered?