Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra Review

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

SablePhoenix.'s review of Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra

Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra

“After reading numerous other things on the Nomad...”

Written on: 20/09/2002 by SablePhoenix. (1 review written)

Good quality,
Storage Capacity,
Sound Quality.

Lack of features for random/sort.

General Comments
After reading numerous other things on the Nomad Jukebox portable MP3 player from Creative, I have to put in my two cents. I have the 6 gig version and I love it!

Excellent sound quality and lightweight all things considered. Someone has said that they are made fragile and I have to say I have dropped mine about 5 times so far, once on concrete and once off my entertainment center and both caused the batteries to come flying out. Still works like a charm over a year later. Makes me wonder what someone has to do to break one of these.

I bought this product because of the Creative name and the storage capacity and I wasn't disappointed on either point. Creative is known for excellent sound quality and they haven't missed a beat with this one. I'm still downloading songs onto my player and only about half way through the drive, time for 20 gigs!