Kodak DC215 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Graham Clark.'s review of Kodak DC215

“I inherited this camera and I must say was sceptical...”

Written on: 19/03/2001 by Graham Clark. (1 review written)

Great features and super results. Better that some cameras boasting higher pixel specs.

A bit heavy

General Comments
I inherited this camera and I must say was sceptical that Kodak could produce a good digital model. I have continued to be surprised at not only the features that camera boasts for the money but also the quality of the images.

The standard 4mb card is a bit small but I have since purchased a 16mb card that gives plenty of scope -56 images at best resolution.

One must is the purchase of NiMH rechargeable batteries it makes the operational costs very reasonable and takes away the pain of constantly replacing lesser ones away. I have enjoyed long life from the batteries between recharging.

I heartily recommend this model. GMC

Dave Walker.'s Response to 1321_Graham Clark.'s Review

Written on: 21/04/2001

The camera's weight is one of the reasons I bought it - some digital cameras feel insubstantial and cheap. Kodak's DC215 has a good solid feel to it.