Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman Review

layla21uk's review of Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman

Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman

“I have read Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in...”

Written on: 29/04/2004 by layla21uk (1 review written)

For any woman who is over a size 12, they may at one point in their life hate the size of their bum, this book speaks to you and makes you feel that there is someone more worried about their bum than you are.

No major bad points but I did get really angry and why this woman analyses everthing including getting her friend round to listen to an answer machine message from an ex boyfriend, Perfect Peter and insists on focusing on every word not just the gist of the message.

General Comments
I have read Arabella Weir, Does My Bum Look Big in This? 10 times plus and you feel sorry for this woman who believes the whole world is against her because of her bottom.

It is extremely funny, especially what happens when she goes for a first dinner date with ANA, its jaw dropping horrible!!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib