Dermatics Skin Health System Review

josey's review of Dermatics Skin Health System

Dermatics Skin Health System

“My aunt introduced me to Dermatics Skin Health System....”

Written on: 29/04/2004 by josey (1 review written)

-very effective, cleared up my skin, evened color, toned, softer, and more supple skin, reduced wrinkles

- a bit pricey

General Comments
My aunt introduced me to Dermatics Skin Health System. She said they made her look younger, but I was a bit hesitant since they're not cheap. In the end, I decided to give it a try and I can't believe how much better my skin looks and feels now. The products erased the sun spots I had on my face, creating an even color tone. My wrinkles and laugh lines have been reduced and my face feels quite a bit softer and smoother. :) I would recommend the Dermatics products to anyone that can afford it. If not, don't spend on other products and save up for this!

Frankie M's Response to josey's Review

Written on: 17/05/2005

I decided to go ahead and try the products based the pictures and reviews I have seen. I am really glad I did. There has been very noticeable improvements to my skin. I wish I had discovered these products sooner. The other products I tried did not help much at all.

Jalooka's Response to josey's Review

Written on: 21/04/2009

I found this review helpful because... I bought the products from http://www.dermatics.com/store for my pigmentation concerns. It's only been about a few months but it has so far cleared about 80% of the dark spots on my left cheek !