Sony Ericsson T610 Review

• Reception

• Style

Yalini's review of Sony Ericsson T610

Sony Ericsson T610

“When I bought this Sony Ericsson T610 mobile phone, I...”

Written on: 21/04/2004 by Yalini (1 review written)

Sleek design, can use FM headset, ease of use and very durable.

Can get scratched quite easily and low memory. Too popular a phone so won't look unique!

General Comments
When I bought this Sony Ericsson T610 mobile phone, I was always an ardent Nokia fan. Contrary to my expectations, this phone has been great! The design is sleek and I've got a handsfree FM headset that works really well. Disadvantages: battery life could be improved and memory could be increased (it often asks me to delete old mssgs). Advantages: It's really easy to use, predictive texting is great and use is intuitive. Also - durability. I have dropped this phone a million times and it still continues to work well. It's very durable though can be scratched really easily. It has both bluetooth and IR. I've used bluetooth to transfer images to my laptop and to other phones and this works effeciently (very quick and easy to use). The vibrating alert works well and the display is amazingly clear and large. The camera, however, could be improved as the images can sometimes be blurred etc. Overall, a very good phone!

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Ac2K4's Response to Yalini's Review

Written on: 25/04/2004

This is an excellent phone except you have to pay up to 30pounds for FM handsfree and the screen is sometimes impossable to see in sunlight which makes it hard to show off its features.
<br>If your picture is blurred hold it still under 'please wait' disappears tht may help.
<br>ac2k4