O2 X1 Review

• Reception

• Style

joeyokeeffe2's review of O2 X1

O2 X1

“When the O2 X1 first caught my eye I loved it! I have...”

Written on: 18/04/2004 by joeyokeeffe2 (2 reviews written)

Good colour Screen
Good camera
Good reception
Quite sturdy and rugged
Holds a lot of images
Great Ringtones

Can be slow sometimes, has good & bad days.
Text messages stored on sim card NOT phone!

General Comments
When the O2 X1 first caught my eye I loved it! I have only had it about a month, but I think I have sussed it out! I do love this phone and do not regret getting it! It beats my Samsung A800 hands down! It has a great colour screen and a brilliant camera, had no problem sending and recieving picture messages to different phones and networks. It is quite durable and had great quality ringtones and has a good reception. Some days it can perform a little slow but most of the time it is very quick and responsive. It has a good easy to use interface and I like the style of it. It does crash, however, if you are playing on a game and you recieve a text message, which is annoying. It has switched itself off once or twice, do not know why, but it hasn't happened much and hope it won't. I know a lot of people who have this phone and people either love it or hate it. The quality of the phone seems to be inconsistent. That is one thing O2 needs to sort out for their next phone. All in all I do really like this phone and for the money I paid for it, it was well worth it! I think the latest models should be tweeked a little better and all the bugs gotten rid of.

• Battery Life