T3 Tourmaline Straighteners Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Beauty is deep within's review of T3 Tourmaline Straighteners

T3 Tourmaline Straighteners

“Has any one tried these T3 Tourmaline...”

Written on: 15/04/2004 by Beauty is deep within (7 reviews written)

The best straightners ever made.

They cost £128.00

General Comments
Has any one tried these T3 Tourmaline Straighteners???? All of the company reviews say these are the best straighteners ever made, beating GHDs, ceramics etc!!!! Apparently nothing beats these, but I would love to hear this from someone who bought them and tried them, not just the company. I am thinking of purchasing some but am worried because I haven't heard of them until I noticed on the internet and they cost a lot of money if they aren't any use to me( I have very big, curly hair!). If anyone owns them please write a review, I will be very grateful!!!!! thanx.

160172_Mslondi's Response to Beauty is deep within's Review

Written on: 27/06/2004

My current hair dresser uses the hair art T3 Straighteners, and my hair feels healthier. She swears by it, and I notice the healthy difference in my hair. I have very coarse hair and the t3 amazes me in that it straightens my hair with much less heat as the metal straightner. This is the first and only ceramic straightner used on my hair, but I'm so impressed I'm searching to buy one. I'm from the USA and have not found one on the net from here. I'm concerned about buying from the uk due to our ul adapter regulation.

23Emily05's Response to Beauty is deep within's Review

Written on: 31/12/2005

I ordered my pair of T3's just a few hours ago and im really excited to get them, I cant wait! I was thinking about buying GHD's so i did some researching and then I came across these wonderful straighteners! So I did some more researching and heard that T3's were better than the GHD's so I ordered my pair off www.salonlines.co.uk. Im so glad I found out about the T3's and heard how good they were so I recommend the T3 Tourmaline straighteners by Hairart

Podgy Wodgy's Response to Beauty is deep within's Review

Written on: 13/10/2004

You can pick up the t3's from www.salonlines.co.uk with 2 year warranty! I've just ordered mine and I can't wait to get them.