Canon EOS 300D Review

mrgadget's review of Canon EOS 300D

Canon EOS 300D

“Since the time I purchased my first Canon digital...”

Written on: 10/04/2004 by mrgadget (4 reviews written)

- Digital
- SLR
- Interchangeable lenses with Canon SLRs
- ease of use
- weight and feel

- no movie record function

General Comments
Since the time I purchased my first Canon digital camera (A20), I have dreamt of getting a digital SLR. Digital cameras are great but nothing compares to the quality and depth one can achieve via a SLR. However when you couple both together you theoretically should have a camera that takes great shots, but also allows you to delete and view on the fly without having to process film! The Canon EOS 300D Digital Camera does just this. I've waited for over a year for the price to come down and have finally taken the plunge...boy was it worth it!

This is my fourth Canon camera and definitely the best! I've been playing with it for over a week now and can tell you that the shots I've taken with this equal the shots I took with my normal Canon SLR. Suitable for amateurs to semi-professionals!

Jcs's Response to mrgadget's Review

Written on: 30/08/2004

I just bought my camera. Have you yet experienced any err 99. It comes up a lot on the reviews for this camera. I hope I made the best choice. I paid $800 for mine.