Canon EOS 10D Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

products1's review of Canon EOS 10D

Canon EOS 10D

“I like the Canon EOS 10D, but I also have a G5, and I...”

Written on: 29/03/2004 by products1 (1 review written)

focuses fast
fast to set up for shots

Not enough info in viefinder
review is blury for a second

General Comments
I like the Canon EOS 10D, but I also have a G5, and I have been for the past two weeks shooting the same subjects with both digital cameras, and in most cases the G5 pictures have more detail and more in focus than the 10D. I am using the Canon 24 - 85 lens. In addition the G5 has a 2.0 lens as opposed to the 3.5 lens on the 10D, and allows faster shutter speeds if you are shooting in existing light conditons. The smaller CCD sensor of the G5 yields greater DOF. For me the bottom line is I thought I was going to get significantly better pictures with the 10D, thus far have been disappointed.

• Battery Life

• 1 - 4 Weeks

Time Digital Camera Owned

• Image Quality

Tushingham2's Response to products1's Review

Written on: 13/06/2005

My photos with my 10D are good if I shoot manual
<br>take shot see how it is and take a second one with adjustment one way or the other but
<br>I dont know what I am doing wrong if I shoot in (P)mode and no + or - any stops and it come out every time 3 or 4 stops over exposed Also when shooting in Raw and uploading to Adope CS they always come in with a temp. of 44.000 and look better at arround 52 000