Sony Ericsson T610 Review

• Reception

• Style

babypinky's review of Sony Ericsson T610

Sony Ericsson T610

“Having been a devoted Nokia user for a decade, I...”

Written on: 25/03/2004 by babypinky (2 reviews written)

Large colour screen
GPRS
Tri-band
Easy navigation
Light weight
Can use an FM stereo handset with it!!

Low memory (only 2mb)

General Comments
Having been a devoted Nokia user for a decade, I decided to have a change.

A lot of the Nokia mobile phones out now are pretty lame and tacky looking, so no excitement there!

After reading great reviews about the Sony Ericsson T610 and having seen a lot of my friends buying this phone, i decided to follow and wow! what a great choice I made!

The screen is really colourfull, the polyringtones have a quality sound to them, the navigation is very well thought out-I must say its a breeze to use, and in my opinion, much better than the Nokia ones!

The colour screen is great, even outdoors-even though a lot of peeps have been saying its difficult to see. I suppose, depending on your network, some T610 handsets are better than others-dont ask me why but Ive had this handset for 2 months now, and have never had any problems with this model or the software crashing!!

Its probably worth doing some research on other networks if you're planning to buy a T610.

Other than that, I think its still the best mobile out there amongst the flashy clamshells and other makes and i highly recommend this phone!

• Battery Life