Olympus OM1n Review

• Photograph Quality

chris cullen.'s review of Olympus OM1n

“I have had my Olympus Om1n 35mm SLR camera for many...”

Written on: 22/08/2002 by chris cullen. (1 review written)

I have had my Olympus Om1n 35mm SLR camera for many years now (bought when it was released). It is still in use (does not sit in a glass case!) and has never ever let me down - I am happy in the knowledge that because of its non reliance on electronics and still being able to be operated without a battery if necessary, it is , some thirty years later, dependable and resilient. It is a design classic and I intend using it for many years to come.

188414_Photodrew's Response to chris cullen.'s Review

Written on: 08/04/2005

I borrowed an OM-1n Camera from my Girlfriend's Dad as that now I am attending College to get a Bachelor Of Fine Arts in Photography. Anyway it broke in my care so I decided to try and fix it as that I am quite handy fixing almost anything. TV's, VCR's, Old pocket watches. But I don't know how to open it up.
<br> Can anyone direct me to a repair manual that will show how it can be opened?